Maybe you are having hair loss, male pattern baldness, or simply do not have that hair coming out the way it’s supposed to. And now, you’re searching for the best hair loss treatment to grow your hair. Relax while I take you on tips to preserve your hair and avoid hair loss. Also, I’ll walk you through the techniques to grow hair in no time without using a product.
So, if you’re experiencing male pattern baldness or only hair loss in your hair, beards, legs, and other places, here are some tips to prevent hair loss and hair regrowth with products.
How to treat hair loss & baldness
- Avoid exposure to fire – this is the most common cause of hair loss in the body. You’ll be experiencing hair loss in the legs If a fire is always close. In rare cases, you may experience beard and hair loss due to exposure to fire. You can easily avoid direct exposure to the fire by wearing the right PPE (personal protective equipment) when working close to a fire
- Avoid the use of reactive creams – although people do not understand what the side effect of the cosmetics they apply in search of beauty could do. Some lightly reactive cosmetics, when added, either hinder the growth of the hair or gradually chop off the body hair.
- Change lifestyle – so many things we usually do at home contributes to hair loss. For instance, constant smoking, hair wakes, braiding, and some other practices to improve appearance. Moreover, a low diet can contribute to baldness as well as stress.
- Proper hair care – we all know how proper taking care of the hair can improve it generally. However, people use excessive products while maintaining their hair, resulting in thinning hair. Therefore, on the quest to improve your hair, be careful not to endanger it to baldness. Moreover, wash and remove dirt in the hair when bathing.
- Regulate hair tools – some equipment we use when going through hairstyling, for instance, hairdryer, hairbrushes, clippers, hair irons, and others, contribute hugely to hair loss.
However, if you’re already experiencing thinning hair, there are some treatments to try out. However, there are some natural ways to grow hair, which I would not recommend as they might have some side effects on the body. Below are some products to treat hair loss and baldness for males and females.
Recommended products to prevent and treat hair loss
- PURA D’OR Original Gold Label Anti-Thinning Biotin Shampoo. It has no Sulfates and comes with Natural Preservatives, can be used by both Men and Women. You can read the review and purchase it on Amazon.
- Women’s Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Foam for Hair Thinning and Loss. This product is best for Women’s Hair Regrowth. Check it on Amazon here.
- Complex Brazilian Keratin Hair Blowout – the hair treatment Straighten and Smooths Hair. It’s on Amazon here.
There is more hair treatment you can get that will help to prevent baldness, hair loss, and also assist in hair regrowth. You should be applying these products with caution as you can further worsen things when wrongly used.